Additional Risk Factors for Q3 2010
- Our operating results may be adversely impacted by worldwide economic
uncertainties and specific conditions in the markets we address.
- Our quarterly operating results may fluctuate significantly.
- Our stock price is highly volatile.
- We are subject to order and shipment uncertainties.
- We depend on a few significant customers for a substantial portion of our
- We may be unable to successfully develop and introduce new products.
- We face intense competition.
- We may be required to defend against alleged infringement of intellectual
- We face risks associated with our acquisition strategy.
- We may not be able to protect or enforce our intellectual property
- Our business is subject to potential tax liabilities.
- Government regulation may adversely affect our business.
- We may fail to adjust our operations in response to changes in
- We depend on third-party subcontractors to fabricate, assemble and test
- We manufacture and sell complex products.
- We are increasingly exposed to risks associated with our international
- We are involved in litigation.
- We may be unable to attract, retain or motivate key personnel.
- Our co-founders and their affiliates may control the outcome of matters
that require the approval of our shareholders.
- There can be no assurance that we will continue to declare cash
- Our articles of incorporation and bylaws contain anti-takeover