New Products Feature a Single Platform Design with Support for Multiple Worldwide TV Standards
Emerging Markets Go Digital: pay-TV subscribers in the BRIC (
Brazil, Russia, India, China) markets are projected to reach half a billion by 2016 with approximately 75 percent on digital platforms*.
- Global Cable Markets Demand Digital: the percentage of cable TV subscribers worldwide receiving digital signals is expected to grow from 44 percent in 2010 to 79 percent in 2016*.
Cross-Platform Deployment: the same software design platform can be leveraged to address multiple pay-TV markets (cable, satellite, terrestrial and hybrid IP) for lower costs, less complexity and faster time-to-market.
- Pin-pin compatible while adding interoperability with the BCM7358 DVB_S2 HD satellite STB.
- Going Green — reduces energy in the home by lowering power consumption with an integrated standby power management controller and AVS (adaptive voltage scaling) technology.
Broadcom's new highly integrated 40nm DTA product line features the following:
BCM7542 HD DTA SoC targets ISDB_T broadcasting countries including
Japanand S. American.
BCM7552 HD SoC targets DVB deployed countries including
Europe, Southeast Asiaand South America.
- BCM7582 HD DTA SoC targets global cable broadcasting markets and features advanced security.
BCM7592 dual mode HD DTA SoC supports DVB-C, DVB-T and ISDB-T dual mode HD broadcasting, targeting
China, Indiaand developing countries.
- BCM7542 HD DTA SoC targets ISDB_T broadcasting countries including
"With a DTA product family that leverages a single design platform,
Subscribe to RSS Feed:
Broadcom®, the pulse logo, Connecting everything® and the Connecting everything logo are among the trademarks of
News Provided by Acquire Media