- Broadcom® powered D-Link Powerline Adapters transform power outlets into network connections
- D-Link products deliver new levels of network performance with advanced design
- Consumers benefit from plug-and-play home networking solutions with outstanding value
D-Link selected the
D-Link's DHP-328AV Key Features:
- Small Size: does not block nearby power outlets.
- Dual Ethernet Ports: let users connect multiple devices without additional equipment.
- High Performance with Powerline AV+: enables video streaming, online gaming, browsing, and VoIP on multiple devices anywhere in the house at the same time.
- Reduced Energy Consumption: green features like low power draw and power saving mode helps to decrease electricity bills.
Ping Chen, D-Link's Chief Technology Officer
"Consumers are demanding easier ways to distribute media throughout the home while looking for the best price-performance. Our DHP328/329 Powerline Adapter delivers this while attaining a new level of reliability and coverage."
Broadcom®, the pulse logo, Connecting everything® and the Connecting everything logo are among the trademarks of
News Provided by Acquire Media