- Delivers advanced performance and remote management capabilities
- Lowers carrier costs with real-time ability to upgrade subscriber gateways and home networks
- Achieves new Broadband Forum BBF.069 CPE Certification
- Tailored to individual needs, carriers can now gather key management and performance information to improve customer video, VoIP and data services. TR-069 features include:
- Remote management to upgrade modems and firmware with new features in real-time and resolve installation and configuration problems.
- Remote management of a user's home network to access real-time data, diagnose problems quickly and improve customer service.
- Acquisition of home network performance to proactively solve problems and evaluate the performance of network technologies.
- Easily upgradeable and certifiable with a common code base across all
Broadcomcarrier access platforms to provide fast and reliable deployment of new software versions and data models across the entire product range.
- The Broadcom BCM96328AVNG Carrier Access Residential Gateway platform achieves BBF.069 CPE Certification, ensuring worldwide compatibility with TR-069 auto-configuration servers and services.
BroadcomBCM60321 HomePlug AV PLCsystem-on-a-chip (SoC) features TR-069, extending the level of remote management capability to PLC adapters.
News Provided by Acquire Media