802.11g and Bluetooth 3.0 Half MiniCard Reference Design
The BCM94312HMGB module combines Broadcom's Bluetooth 3.0 and 802.11g WLAN SoCs onto a Half MiniCard, bringing best-in-class wireless features to increasingly smaller notebook PCs and Netbooks.
Like all of Broadcom's InConcert modules, the BCM94312HMGB uses superior coexistence technologies to mitigate interference and ensure the best possible wireless experience for PC users. Broadcom's unique algorithms intelligently manage Bluetooth and Wi-Fi traffic to maximize performance, despite very little radio isolation - even when both radios are used at the same time.
The BCM94312HMGB features a shared antenna system and offers comprehensive Bluetooth and Wi-Fi software to streamline the design and manufacturing of notebooks, Netbooks and UMPCs.
- Includes the BCM2070 and BCM4312 - both designed in 65nm CMOS for the lowest power consumption and highest integration
- Provides proven, yet cost-effective Wi-Fi performance
- Shared antenna architecture reduces RBOM cost by up to 25 percent
- Includes the industry's most comprehensive library of Bluetooth profiles for PCs
- Software support for Windows® or Linux® systems