Single-Chip 802.11n Dual-Band 3x3 Wireless Solution
The BCM4331 single-chip 802.11n dual-band 3x3 wireless solution enables Wi-Fi products to support 450 Mbps data rates and achieves over 600Mbps (TCP/IP) throughput in simultaneous AP/router configurations. By combining unprecedented wireless capacity with features to improve range, Broadcom's new Intensi-fi™ chip enables several instantaneous wireless multimedia applications, including high-definition (HD) video streaming, back-up, storage, multiplayer gaming, audio streaming, wireless printing and photo sharing across the home.
The BCM4331 IEEE 802.11n solution delivers full 3x3 with three transmitting and three receiving streams of data in both the 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands. Increased number of streams and antennas results in faster speeds, longer range, fewer dropped connections, and better overall wireless coverage.
- 65 nanometer CMOS PCIe design that promotes high integration and low power consumption
- Range extension features for delivering video, data, and media throughout the house
- Low-density parity-check (LDPC) and space-time block coding (STBC) for boosting overall range and coverage
- Advanced receiver architecture for industry leading throughput at range
- Best-in-Class Client STA solution