Intensi-fi® XLR 802.11n Router Solution
Broadcom's BCM5357 is a Single-chip 2.4G entry-level IEEE 802.11n retail router solution. This wireless LAN (WLAN) router system-on-a-chip (SoC) solution has enhanced features, industry-leading performance and best-in-class power consumption. With this new Intensi-fi® XLR SoC solution, Wi-Fi® system OEMs can leverage unparalleled silicon integration to reduce the overall cost while still maintaining adequate multiple-input and multiple-output (MIMO) performance for streaming HD video throughout the home. Broadcom has optimized this new 802.11n router solution with its Accelerange™ technology for enhanced throughput and range performance along with advanced features that minimize power consumption for 'green' functionality modes.
- Integrated IEEE 802.11n radio, media access controller (MAC), baseband, CPU, memory controller and 5-port Fast Ethernet switch
- Integrated 2.4 GHz power amplifier that has been proved in the field on shipping production platforms
- USB 2.0 host port for storage and print server applications
- Application and service support through NAND Flash and I2S
- PCM interface support utilizing Broadcom's proven VoIP software stack