1x1 802.11n and Bluetooth 3.0 High Speed Half MiniCard Reference Design
The BCM94313HMGBEPA module combines Broadcom's Bluetooth 3.0 High Speed and 1x1 802.11n WLAN SoCs onto a Half MiniCard, bringing best-in-class wireless features to increasingly smaller notebook PCs and Netbooks.
Like all of Broadcom's InConcert modules, the BCM94313HMGBEPA uses superior coexistence technologies to mitigate interference and ensure the best possible wireless experience for PC users. Broadcom's unique algorithms intelligently manage Bluetooth and Wi-Fi traffic to maximize performance, despite very little radio isolation - even when both radios are used at the same time. The coexistence mechanisms provide industry best performance for simultaneous Bluetooth 3.0 High Speed and Wi-Fi performance.
The BCM94313HMGBEPA features a shared antenna system and offers comprehensive Bluetooth and Wi-Fi software to streamline the design and manufacturing of Notebooks, and Netbooks.
- Includes the BCM2070 and BCM4313 - both designed in 65nm CMOS for the lowest power consumption and highest integration
- Provides proven, yet cost-effective Wi-Fi performance
- Shared antenna architecture reduces RBOM cost by up to 25 percent
- Includes the industry's most comprehensive library of Bluetooth profiles for PCs
- Software support for Windows® or Linux® systems
- Compatible with InConcert® Maestro™