TIME AND MATERIALS SUPPORT TERMS
These Time and Materials (“T&M”) Support Terms (“T&M Terms”) are part of the Brocade Terms and together with the other Brocade Terms, govern your purchase and use of Brocade’s T&M support.
Additional information related to T&M Support, such as descriptions, policies and procedures, may be available on the support pages of Brocade.com.
1. T&M Support Description. T&M support is provided by Brocade, when available, on an hourly basis and is subject to a minimum number of hours. Response times may vary and are not guaranteed.
2. T&M Support Minimum. The minimum term for remote T&M support is four (4) hours. The minimum term for onsite T&M support is an additional three (3) hours.
3. T&M Pricing. Brocade will provide a quote for the requested support based on Brocade’s assessment, at its sole discretion, of the amount of time (and materials, if applicable) required for the support requested. You may be required to provide a credit application.
4. Additional Expenses.
4.1. Any information, details or requested changes provided to Brocade after the quote and/or purchase order are issued may impact the amount quoted and invoiced by Brocade. If the T&M support provided exceeds the minimum or the quoted amount, and/or additional expenses are incurred, a revised quote and associated PO are required.
4.2. Hardware. If available, hardware components may be purchased at Brocade’s published list price and shipped Next Business Day. Shipping and handling fees are additional.
4.3. Requests for hardware and software upgrades, modifications, new release and engineering changes will be billed at Brocade’s published list price.
5. Information Required. In order for Brocade to assess the support requested, detailed information will need to be provided to Brocade including but not limited to:
5.1. A description of the issue including the severity level.
5.2. The technical environment (production, lab, test).
5.3. The Brocade products involved (serial number, WWN, or Network/System ID)
5.4. The hosts/servers, storage, host bus adapters, firmware/operating system and driver versions.
5.5. A complete list of host and storage type.
6. T&M Support Availability. Availability is subject to change at Brocade’s sole discretion.
6.1. T&M support is generally available during business hours Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST) and is not available after business hours, on weekends, or on holidays.
6.2. On-site support may be performed by a Brocade authorized third party provider.
6.3. Quotes and orders are subject to cancellation at Brocade’s sole discretion.
7.1. Brocade does not provide a “time to site” guarantee for T&M support on hardware replacement requests.
7.2. Hardware components may not be available in stock at the time of the support request or may no longer be manufactured.
7.3. Additional terms and conditions and fees may apply if upgrades or additions to the hardware or support contract or reinstatement of a Support Plan is requested.
7.4. Brocade will not perform re-certifications on any End of Support (“EOS”) products. Products cannot be reinstated on a Support Plan after the EOS date or where a support contract has been terminated due to EOS events.
Last updated on February 26, 2016