DVB-T/T2/C Receiver with Integrated Tuner
The BCM3461 is Broadcom's first fully integrated 40nm DVB-T2 receiver - driving the deployment of digital terrestrial services in at least 28 countries throughout the world that have formally adopted this standard. Broadcom's new monolithic device enables a significantly smaller and lower cost design.
The BCM3461 combines a DVB-T, DVB-T2, and DVB-C compliant demodulator with an LNA, 1 GHz SCTE40+ terrestrial tuner, all required memory, and a MIPS M4K-based acquisition processor.
- Standards compliance:
- DVB-T: ETSI EN 300 744, Nordig, D-Book, others
- DVB-T2: ETSI EN 302 755, Nordig, D-Book, others
- DVB-C: ETSI EN 300 429
- Channel frequency range: 36 MHz-1002 MHz
- Integrated LNA
- One loop-through (LT) buffer output
- One daisy chain (DS) buffer output
- Dual 13-bit Sigma Delta ADCs, supports up to 8 MHz channels at low IF (4-5 MHz)
- Integrated AVS for voltage regulation
- Available Zapper and DVR reference designs complete with DVB software stack including MHEG