BCM3390 DOCSIS® 3.1 modem/gateway SoC
DOCSIS® 3.1 System-on-a-chip (SoC) enables multi-gigabit per second capable cable modem, gateway, and Set-top Box designs.
Broadcom’s BCM3390 DOCSIS® 3.1 modem/gateway SoC delivers IP/video content with a nearly 50 percent increased efficiency on existing spectrum allocations. With multiple gateway interfaces, the BCM3390 enables the distribution of multi-gigabit per second content throughout the home.
- Full compliance with full DOCSIS® 3.1 specification, including:
- Two 192 MHz OFDM downstream channels
- Thirty two single-carrier QAM downstream channels
- Two 96 MHz OFDM-A upstream channels
- Eight single-carrier QAM upstream channels
- Includes full software support for packet cable voice and e-router applications, including RDK-B software broadband modem solutions
- Broadband Modems
- Home Gateways
- Set-top Boxes