40 nm ISDB-T Receiver with Integrated Tuner
Broadcom’s BCM3471 receiver combines with Set-top Box SoCs to enable Hybrid TV services.
Broadcom's BCM3471 40nm Single ISDB-T device features a Low-Noise Amplifier (LNA), tuner and demodulator on a single chip. It can be combined with Broadcom Set-top Box Systems on a Chip (SoCs) to launch Hybrid TV services, which include digital terrestrial broadcast alongside advanced pay-TV services. This enables operators to offer subscribers linear TV while adding advanced services like DVR and Video on Demand (VoD). The BCM3471 features a 12x12-mm package to enable a significantly smaller and lower-cost design than existing solutions.
- Supports ISDB-T and driving migration from current analog TV systems directly to ISDB-T
- 40 nm ISDB-T device integrates a receiver that includes Low-Noise Amplifiers (LNAs) together with a tuner and demodulator on a single chip that enables better cost and design efficiencies
- Stand-alone LNA + tuner + demodulator
- RF loop through, daisy chain and clock sharing that eliminates the need for multiple crystals in a multituner design
- By supporting a ISDB-T Receiver, Broadcom’s solution is ideal for Hybrid STB and DVR solutions where multiple tuners must be included in the platform
- Supports the following ISDB-T standards: ARIB/SBTVD, other regional specs
- Supports the following DVB-T standards: ETSI EN 300-744, NorDig, D-Book, E-Book and other regional specs
- Set-Top Boxes
|Market Segment||Digital Terrestrial|