HD Cable SoC with Integrated MoCA 1.1
The Broadcom BCM7025 is a single-chip, multiformat high-definition cable Set-top Box (STB) solution featuring high levels of integration.
Broadcom’s BCM7025 includes an integrated Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA®) 1.1 core, dual 866-MHz cable tuners and Euro/DOCSIS®-2.0 compatible modems with 3.0 channel bonding over four downstream channels. This high level of integration and performance enables worldwide service providers to offer the latest in connectivity, HDTV programming and advanced 3D user interfaces to their subscribers while significantly reducing power requirements, complexity and overall Bill-of-Materials (BOM) cost.
- 3D graphics engine for an advanced user interface
- Dynamic power management controllers that provide a very power-efficient ecosystem, capable of shutting down unused system components in real time
- Support for the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA®) Interoperability Guidelines to facilitate the easy sharing of digital content between DLNA-enabled devices
- Support for the Multimedia Home Platform (MHP), the Adobe Flash Platform for the Digital Home and the RVU Alliance's pixel accurate Remote User Interface (RUI) technology that allows an identical user experience on multiple devices
- Support for Energy Star and European Code of Conduct compliant
- Set-Top Boxes