HD Cable SoC
*Certain versions of this device are not available for sale in Germany or shipment to or from Germany, and these versions should not be used in any product destined for the German market.
The Broadcom BCM7119 is a single-chip, multiformat HD cable STB solution.
The Broadcom BCM7119 is a single-chip, multiformat HD cable Set-top Box (STB) solution featuring extremely high levels of integration including dual 1-GHz cable tuners, HD AVC, 3D user interfaces and DOCSIS® 2.0-compatible modems with 3.0 channel bonding over four downstream channels. This level of integration and performance enables worldwide service providers to offer the latest in connectivity, HDTV programming and advanced 3D user interfaces to their subscribers while significantly reducing power requirements, complexity and overall Bill-of-Materials (BOM) cost.
- Integrated dual 1-Ghz cable tuners, 3D user interfaces and DOCSIS® 2.0-compatible modems with 3.0 channel bonding over four downstream channels
- 3D graphics engine for an advanced user interface
- Dynamic power management controllers that provide a very power-efficient ecosystem, capable of shutting down unused system components in real time, and support Energy Star®
- Support for the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA®) Interoperability Guidelines to facilitate the easy sharing of digital content between DLNA-enabled devices
- Support for Tru2Way Cablecard, Native UI, OpenCable Application Platform (OCAP), the Adobe Flash Platform for the Digital Home
- Set-Top Boxes