Ultra-High-Definition TV SoC
*Certain versions of this device are not available for sale in Germany or shipment to or from Germany, and these versions should not be used in any product destined for the German market.
System-on-a-Chip (SoC) for multi-HD/UltraHD IP Set-top Boxes (STBs). It integrates the High-Efficiency Video Codec (HEVC), or H.265 standard, which enables more UltraHD content.
It also incorporates Dual Display, a feature that enables presentation of two simultaneous video channels from the same STB via independent HDMI outputs and remote control devices.
- 28 nanometer (nm) process technology chip
- High-performance dual-core Brahma15 10000 DMIPs ARMv7 processors, 2180p60 or dual 1080p60 decode and transcode capabilities
- Integrates high-performance connectivity peripherals, such as USB 3.0, PCIe, Gigabit Ethernet and MoCA 2.0
- Latest generation security core offers the highest level of platform security, content protection and DRM robustness
- Industry-leading support for high-speed DDR3 and DDR4 devices
- Dedicated interfaces to a range of Broadcom companion front-end cable, DOCSIS®, satellite and 802.11ac Wi-Fi devices
- Ultra HD