High-Definition PVR Satellite SoC
The BCM7335 is a high-definition PVR satellite System on a Chip for Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS) Set-top Boxes.
Broadcom’s BCM7335 is a satellite System on a Chip (SoC) Set-top Box (STB) solution with PVR functionality that supports worldwide standards for Direct Broadcast Satellite STBs based on DVB-S2, DVB-S and 8PSK, and is backward compatible with the DVB-S standards. The BCM7335 is built around previous generations of Broadcom digital cable and satellite STB chips and technology, so service providers that deploy Set-top Boxes designed around the BCM7335 can cost-effectively provide their subscribers with advanced HD television viewing features, improved picture quality and PVR functionality.
- Dual-integrated wide-band silicon tuners with DiSEqC 2.x and programmable FSK transceiver
- Integrated demodulators include dual DVB-S2 8PSK demodulators and QPSK (market-dependent)
- Provides a cost-effective single-chip solution for high-definition Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS) applications with watch-and-record capabilities
- Based on field-proven and production-ready subsystems offering energy-efficient performance
- Set-Top Boxes
- Direct Broadcast Satellite