High-Definition PVR Satellite SoC
*Certain versions of this device are not available for sale in Germany or shipment to or from Germany, and these versions should not be used in any product destined for the German market.
The BCM7335 is a high-definition PVR satellite System on a Chip for Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS) Set-top Boxes.
Broadcom’s BCM7335 is a satellite System on a Chip (SoC) Set-top Box (STB) solution with PVR functionality that supports worldwide standards for Direct Broadcast Satellite STBs based on DVB-S2, DVB-S and 8PSK, and is backward compatible with the DVB-S standards. The BCM7335 is built around previous generations of Broadcom digital cable and satellite STB chips and technology, so service providers that deploy Set-top Boxes designed around the BCM7335 can cost-effectively provide their subscribers with advanced HD television viewing features, improved picture quality and PVR functionality.
- Dual-integrated wide-band silicon tuners with DiSEqC 2.x and programmable FSK transceiver
- Integrated demodulators include dual DVB-S2 8PSK demodulators and QPSK (market-dependent)
- Provides a cost-effective single-chip solution for high-definition Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS) applications with watch-and-record capabilities
- Based on field-proven and production-ready subsystems offering energy-efficient performance
- Set-Top Boxes
- Direct Broadcast Satellite