HD Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS) SoC
Broadcom’s BCM7366 is a direct broadcast satellite System on a Chip (SoC) with Full-Band Capture front-end receiver.
The BCM7366 is part of Broadcom's complete portfolio of HEVC-enabled devices that allow operators to substantially cut the bandwidth required for video transmission, offer additional channels on IP, cable or satellite networks, and deliver these services to more locations throughout the home on managed or unmanaged devices.
- 28 nanometer (nm) process node
- High-performance dual-core Brahma15 10000 DMIPs ARMv7 processors, 2180p60 or dual 1080p60 decode and transcode capabilities
- High-performance connectivity peripherals, such as USB 3.0, PCIe, Gigabit Ethernet and MoCA 2.0
- Support for high-speed DDR3 and DDR4 devices
- Dedicated interfaces to a range of Broadcom companion front-end cable, DOCSIS®, satellite and 802.11ac Wi-Fi devices
- Direct Broadcast Satellite