High-Definition Set-top Box (STB) System-on-a-Chip (SoC) with MoCA
Broadcom’s BCM7410 is a high-definition Set-top Box SoC (System on a Chip) with Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA) integration for cable, satellite and IP-network service providers.
TheBCM7410 is a high-definition Set-top Box SoC with MoCA integration that allows cable, satellite and IP-network service providers to cost effectively transform a subscriber's existing coax cable infrastructure into a whole-home media distribution network. The BCM7410 thin-client solution allows for the centralization of tuners, conditional access and hard drives that can also reduce cost and power consumption in the home.
- MoCA 1.1+ modem for home networking
- 1080p/60 full-HD-quality video outputs
- Video Digital-to-Analog Converters (DACs)
- PC-class 2D and OpenGL® ES 1.0 3D graphics processing
- Dynamic power management controller for high energy efficiency
- Set-Top Boxes
|Market Segment||Cable, Satellite|