40 NM HD Digital Transport Adapter (DTA) SoC
The BCM7542 is a 40 nm HD cross-platform global Digital Transport Adapter (DTA) System on a Chip that supports multiple global standards.
Broadcom’s BCM7542 is a 40 nm high-definition cross-platform global Digital Transport Adapter (DTA) System on a Chip (SoC) that supports multiple global standards. The SoC converts TV programming from analog to digital, giving operators the ability to deliver more interactive HDTV programming and services. The SoC reduces energy in the home by lowering power consumption with an integrated standby power management controller and AVS (Adaptive Voltage Scaling) technology.
- Support for TOTVS' ByYOUTV platform enabling Ginga (NCL and JVM) interactive TV content and e-government services in South America. Features support for Ginga.r for Argentina
- ARIB middleware and Multi-2 support specifically for Japan
- Integrated channel 3/4 RF modulator for Not Recommended for New Design CRT TV sets
- SDB_T RF (Radio Frequency) tuner, RF pass through, ISDB_T digital demodulator, CPU and MPEG/AVC HD decoder and outputs
- Pin-Pin compatible with Broadcom's BCM7358 DVB-S2 (Digital Video Broadcasting - Satellite 2), BCM7552, BCM7582, BCM7592 Digital Transport Adapter solutions
- Set-Top Boxes
|Market Segment||Digital Terrestrial|