Single Chip DVB-T2 Receiver SoC for Digital TV
*Certain versions of this device are not available for sale in Germany or shipment to or from Germany, and these versions should not be used in any product destined for the German market.
Broadcom’s BCM7563 extends Broadcom’s pin-compatible cable, satellite, IP and terrestrial TV chipset product portfolio.
The Broadcom BCM7563 includes a DVB-T2 tuner, demodulator, CPU, high-definition audio, video and graphics back-end to address growing digital terrestrial TV (DTT) adoption. The BCM7563 provides equipment manufacturers with an easier-to-build and lower-complexity solution. It also allows operators to upgrade services easily from one-way broadcast to Digital Video Recording (DVR) and future two-way interactive IP services such as HbbTV, Video on Demand (VoD) and online shopping.
- Available in 15x15mm² and 19x19mm² packages
- DVB-T, T2 and T2 Lite standards support
- Flexible multimedia decode engine supporting a wide range of audio and Internet video formats
- Additional tuners, USB and SDIO ports for DVR and time-shift buffering applications
- Complete IP stream processing with integrated Ethernet PHY for hybrid applications including HbbTV
- High-performance applications processor plus a dedicated DVB-T2 acquisition processor
- HD graphics engine with high- and standard-definition video scalers
- High-speed DDR3 memory interface
- Industry-leading conditional access systems and advanced digital rights management support
|Market Segment||Cable, Satellite|