Single Chip DVB-T2 Receiver SoC for Digital TV
Broadcom’s BCM7563 extends Broadcom’s pin-compatible cable, satellite, IP and terrestrial TV chipset product portfolio.
The Broadcom BCM7563 includes a DVB-T2 tuner, demodulator, CPU, high-definition audio, video and graphics back-end to address growing digital terrestrial TV (DTT) adoption. The BCM7563 provides equipment manufacturers with an easier-to-build and lower-complexity solution. It also allows operators to upgrade services easily from one-way broadcast to Digital Video Recording (DVR) and future two-way interactive IP services such as HbbTV, Video on Demand (VoD) and online shopping.
- Available in 15x15mm² and 19x19mm² packages
- DVB-T, T2 and T2 Lite standards support
- Flexible multimedia decode engine supporting a wide range of audio and Internet video formats
- Additional tuners, USB and SDIO ports for DVR and time-shift buffering applications
- Complete IP stream processing with integrated Ethernet PHY for hybrid applications including HbbTV
- High-performance applications processor plus a dedicated DVB-T2 acquisition processor
- HD graphics engine with high- and standard-definition video scalers
- High-speed DDR3 memory interface
- Industry-leading conditional access systems and advanced digital rights management support
|Market Segment||Cable, Satellite|