High-Definition Cable Digital Transport Adapter SoC
Broadcom’s BCM7576 HD cable Digital Transport Adapter (DTA) SoC includes integrated Full-Band Capture technology to provide cable operators with faster channel change and IP video streaming.
Broadcom's BCM7576 enables North American cable operators to provide enhanced basic digital high-definition services, reduce operational support costs and deliver enhanced user features to compete with IP and Over-the-Top (OTT) video service providers. It also enables enhanced experiences for consumers with fast channel change, advanced user interfaces and IP video streaming. Broadcom's BCM7576 with integrated Full-Band Capture digital tuner technology delivers up to four simultaneous programs by directly digitizing the entire 1-GHz cable spectrum, replacing multiple tuners with a single Full-Band Capture digital tuner.
- High-performance CPU doubles the application performance of previous product generations
- OpenGLES2.0 3D GPU support for immersive graphics-rich user interfaces
- IP Mini Server streams multiple programs using DLNA with DTCP-IP to consumer electronic devices on a home network
- Four QAM demodulators supporting advanced multi-tuner experiences
- Advanced diagnostics with RF spectrum analyzer facilitates reduced operator support costs
- Set-Top Boxes