Cable HD Set-Top Box Solution
*Certain versions of this device are not available for sale in Germany or shipment to or from Germany, and these versions should not be used in any product destined for the German market.
Broadcom’s BCM7583 is a cost-optimized System on a Chip (SoC) that delivers advanced multituner experiences for cable systems worldwide.
Broadcom’s BCM7583 is a low-cost, high-definition digital cable Set-top Box SoC with integrated Full-Band Capture and IP video server technology. The BMC7583 is part of Broadcom’s solutions that provide a complete single-chip solution with a high-performance CPU, 3D graphics and Full-Band Capture technologies to enable operators throughout the world to provide cost-effective and advanced video experiences to subscribers.
- Extends Broadcom's industry-leading pin compatible entry-level solutions (BCM7581 and BCM7582), providing dramatically higher CPU performance
- Cable to IP mini-server and transcoding technology enables low-cost DLNA streaming and IP video conferencing
- Integrates an advanced 3D graphics GPU for rich HTML5 applications and Over-the-Top (OTT) services
- Three QAM demodulators supporting advanced multituner experiences
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi interface supporting Wi-Fi video and high-speed data services
- Modular DOCSIS® 2.0 and C-DOCSIS support for cost-effective, modular two-way system compatibility
- Meets China SARFT DCAS network content protection requirements
- Set-Top Boxes