Cable HD Set-Top Box Solution
Broadcom’s BCM7584 is a cost-optimized System on a Chip (SoC) that delivers advanced multituner experiences for cable systems worldwide.
Broadcom’s BCM7584 is a low-cost, high-definition (HD) digital cable Set-top Box SoC with integrated Full-Band Capture and IP video server technology. The BMC7584 is part of Broadcom’s solutions that provide a complete single-chip solution with a high-performance CPU, 3D graphics and Full-Band Capture technologies to enable operators throughout the world to provide cost-effective and advanced video experiences to subscribers.
- Extends Broadcom's industry-leading pin compatible entry-level solutions (BCM7581 and BCM7582), providing dramatically higher CPU performance
- Cable to IP mini-server and transcoding technology enables low-cost DLNA streaming and IP video conferencing
- Integrates an advanced 3D graphics GPU for rich HTML5 applications and Over-the-Top (OTT) services
- Four QAM demodulators supporting advanced multituner experiences
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi interface supporting Wi-Fi video and high-speed data services
- Modular DOCSIS® 2.0 and C-DOCSIS support for cost-effective, modular two-way system compatibility
- Meets China SARFT DCAS network content protection requirements
- Set-Top Boxes