Hybrid IP Gateway SoC
The BCM3322 is a hybrid Internet protocol (IP) gateway System on a Chip (SoC).
The BCM3322 enables manufacturers to rapidly design and deploy performance- and feature-optimized hybrid cable, terrestrial and digital subscriber line (DSL) IP gateway products for the connected digital home. It is part of the Broadcom SoC portfolio of next-generation devices with integrated MoCA technology. MoCA 2.0 supports an improved packet error rate, enabling higher quality of service levels for operators and allowing the effective use of higher numbers of tuner/demods being integrated into next-generation Set-top-Box (STB) and gateway devices.
- MoCA 2.0 more than doubles available home network bandwidth and enhances video quality and distribution in the home
- Enables more energy-efficient systems with advanced power-management technology for low-power sleep and Wake-on-Lan (WOL) modes
- Supports higher levels of security for enhanced content protection
- Based on 40 nm process technology
- Powered by the high-performance dual-thread Zephyr CPU that delivers 3000 DMIPS
- Set-Top Boxes
- Home Gateways
|Market Segment||Central Office/CO|