Hybrid IP Transcoding Gateway SoC
The BCM3325 is a hybrid Internet protocol (IP), transcoding gateway System on a Chip (SoC) with integrated MoCA technology.
The BCM3325 is part of the Broadcom SoC portfolio of devices with integrated MoCA technology. It is designed to enable manufacturers to rapidly design and deploy next-generation performance- and feature-optimized hybrid cable, terrestrial and digital subscriber line (DSL) IP gateway products for the connected digital home. MoCA 2.0 supports an improved packet error rate, enabling higher quality of service levels for operators, and enables the effective use of higher numbers of tuner/demods being integrated into next-generation Set-top Box (STB) and gateway devices.
- MoCA 2.0 more than doubles available home network bandwidth and enhances video quality and distribution in the home
- Enables more energy-efficient systems with advanced power-management technology for low-power sleep and Wake-on-Lan (WOL) modes
- Supports higher levels of security for enhanced content protection
- Based on 40 nm process technology
- Powered by the high-performance dual-thread Zephyr CPU that delivers 3000 DMIPS
- Set-Top Boxes
- Home Gateways
|Market Segment||Central Office/CO|