System-Level Vectoring Processor
The BCM655500 is a system-level solution that removes crosstalk interference on DSL networks to enable higher-speed Internet, IPTV and mobile broadband services.
Broadcom's BCM65500 vectoring processor is a turnkey system-level vectoring solution that offers Vector Control Entity (VCE) software to manage the BCM65500 and G.vector DSP chipsets, as well as Broadcom's high-performance, power-efficient 28 nm XLP® II control processor. The BCM65500 also enables services with throughput well over 100 Mb/s downstream from any port of standard xDSL chassis of up to 384 lines.
- Single-device crosstalk cancellation of up to 96 lines
- Multidevice configurations extensible to cancellation of up to 384 x 384 lines
- Compatible with Broadcom's first and second generation G.vector modem chipsets
- No external vector processor memory required
- Integrates all 10G-KR interfaces; lowering bill-of-materials, size and power consumption, and providing direct interface to the line cards
|Market Segment||Central Office/CO|