Merlyn IP Communications Processor
Enables industry-leading 3D graphics performance and full-featured multimedia (including 1080p video encode and decode) with a superior audio experience, all while maintaining low power consumption.
Designed in a low-power 40 nanometer (40nm) CMOS silicon process, the BCM11140 consists of a dual-core ARM® Cortex™-A9 at 1 GHz processor integrated with Broadcom's industry-leading VideoCore® IV graphics and multimedia subsystem and a rich set of peripheral interfaces. It also incorporates a three-port enterprise-class Gigabit Ethernet switch and two gigabit PHYs, making it ideal for high-definition IP Video phones and personal telepresence systems.
- Dual-core ARM® Cortex™-A9 at 1 GHz
- Integrated VideoCore® IV embedded processor
- 1080p 30 fps video encode and decode
- 3D Graphics: OpenGL® ES 1.1/2.0 support
- TeakLite-III® DSP at 400 MHz
- Hardware security
- Audio codecs
- 3-Port enterprise-class Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Low-power 40 nm process
- Personal Telepresence Devices
|Package||28nm, FPB4NGS, 27mmx27mm|
|External Memory Interfaces||8-bit and 16-bit Flash, w/ 6 Chip Selects SRAM, NVSRAM|