Merlyn IP Communications Processor
*Certain versions of this device are not available for sale in Germany or shipment to or from Germany, and these versions should not be used in any product destined for the German market.
Enables industry-leading 3D graphics performance and full-featured multimedia (including 1080p video encode and decode) with a superior audio experience, all while maintaining low power consumption.
Designed in a low-power 40 nanometer (40nm) CMOS silicon process, the BCM11140 consists of a dual-core ARM® Cortex™-A9 at 1 GHz processor integrated with Broadcom's industry-leading VideoCore® IV graphics and multimedia subsystem and a rich set of peripheral interfaces. It also incorporates a three-port enterprise-class Gigabit Ethernet switch and two gigabit PHYs, making it ideal for high-definition IP Video phones and personal telepresence systems.
- Dual-core ARM® Cortex™-A9 at 1 GHz
- Integrated VideoCore® IV embedded processor
- 1080p 30 fps video encode and decode
- 3D Graphics: OpenGL® ES 1.1/2.0 support
- TeakLite-III® DSP at 400 MHz
- Hardware security
- Audio codecs
- 3-Port enterprise-class Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Low-power 40 nm process
- Personal Telepresence Devices
|Package||28nm, FPB4NGS, 27mmx27mm|
|External Memory Interfaces||8-bit and 16-bit Flash, w/ 6 Chip Selects SRAM, NVSRAM|