Gigabit IP Phone Chip
IP phone chip enables manufacturers to build IP phones with hardware security and superior voice quality.
The chip also integrates a Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mb/s) switch and two Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mb/s) transceivers, allowing for the optional development of traditional Fast Ethernet IP phone designs without the additional cost of adding external transceivers. With the addition of external Gigabit Ethernet transceivers, manufacturers can easily upgrade their designs to create Gigabit Ethernet IP phone models.
- The BCM1104 is a next-generation chip that integrates hardware security, advanced quality-of-service (QoS) techniques and a Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switch
- Based on a RISC architecture with enhanced DSP features to deliver an optimized level of performance for midrange IP phones
- BroadSAFE™ Security Module with hardware acceleration for AES encryption and SHA-1 authentication algorithms
- Flexible peripheral interface architecture enables connection to wireless LAN, Bluetooth and video devices without glue logic
- IP Telephones
- VoIP Residential Terminal Adapters
- IP PBX Systems