Low-Cost Fast Ethernet VoIP Processor
Enables manufacturers to build feature-rich, high-quality IP phones at affordable cost points.
The Broadcom BCM1190 IP phone chip is targeted toward cost-sensitive Residential Ethernet IP phone products. The chip's high-performance enhanced-RISC processor supports Broadcom's field-proven PhonexChange™ IP telephony software suite, Ethernet switching with advanced Quality of Service (QoS), Network Address Translation (NAT) routing and user application software.
- Enhanced MIPS32® CPU with DSP instruction set
- Enhanced RISC and PhonexChange™ software supports SIP, MGCP, H.323 and Megaco/H.248 protocol stacks
- WindRiver Platform support for Consumer Devices OS
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet MACs and PHYs are compliant with 802.3af power-over-Ethernet standard
- IP Telephones
- VoIP Residential Terminal Adapters