PCI Evaluation Board for BCM1125/BCM1125H Processors
A full-length PCI evaluation board with the SiByte® BCM1125H MIPS processor System on a Chip.
The BCM91125E is a full-length PCI evaluation board with the SiByte® BCM1125H MIPS processor System on a Chip (SoC). The board is designed for software development and developing PCI applications, which require high-performance processors. The BCM91125E can be plugged into a PCI slot in any PC, workstation or server, or can be used as a stand-alone device. The BCM91125E comes with 128 MB of DDR SDRAM soldered down, two Gigabit Ethernet ports for network connectivity, a HyperTransport™ (formerly LDT) connector and a Mezzanine socket for connection to daughter cards. Daughter cards can access HyperTransport, GMII, serial bus, SMBus, generic bus and GPIO signals from the board by connecting to the appropriate sockets.
- BCM1125H System on a Chip (SoC) 64-bit MIPS processor running at 600 MHz-1 GHz, 32-KB instruction and 32-KB data cache, 256K L2 cache
- Soldered-down 128-MB DDR SDRAM
- 32-bit, 33/66-MHz, full-length PCI form factor
- Carrier and Service Provider Servers (Processors)
- Home and Small Business Servers (Processors)