Evaluation Board for BCM1125H Processors
Half-length PCI evaluation board with the SiByte® BCM1125H MIPS processor System on a Chip (SoC).
The board is designed for software development and developing PCI and Ethernet applications that require high-performance processors. The BCM91125F can be plugged into a PCI slot in any PC, workstation or server, or can be used as a stand-alone device.
- BCM1125H System on a Chip (SoC) with a 64-bit MIPS processor running at 600 MHz
- 32-bit, 33/66-MHz, half-length PCI form factor
- 128-Mb FLASH PROM, reprogrammable from firmware, or via JTAG
- EJTAG header for BCM1125H debug and test with included Macraigor JTAG probe
- Carrier and Service Provider Servers (Processors)
- Home and Small Business Servers (Processors)