NLA101024 Knowledge-Based Processor
The NL10x and NLA10x product families are capable of processing speeds up to 2.0 billion decisions per second, incorporating a flexible knowledge database size of up to 2048k records for advanced processing capability.
The knowledge-based processors family is designed to be cascadable, allowing multiple processors to be concatenated to support millions of records. This feature is critical for the processing of packets under the IPv6 standard.
- Hybrid L2-L4 knowledge-based processor with algorithmic search technology
- Dynamically configurable to 80-bit, 160-bit, 320-bit or 640-bit on a per-block basis
- Cable Modem Termination Systems
- Carrier Access Products
- Data Center Servers (switching)
- Deep-Packet Inspection
- EDGE and Terabit Routers
- Enterprise WLAN
- Line Cards
- Metropolitan Packet Aggregation
- Storage Area Networks
- Wireless Base Stations