NL91024 Knowledge-Based Processor
The NL9x and NLA9x product families are capable of processing speeds up to 1.5 billion decisions per second, incorporating a flexible knowledge database size of up to 1024k records for advanced processing capability.
The knowledge-based processors family is designed to be cascadable, allowing multiple processors to be concatenated to support millions of records. This feature is critical for processing packets under the IPv6 standard.
- Up to 1024K standard 40-bit IPv4
- Dynamically configurable to 80-bit, 160-bit, 320-bit or 640-bit on a per-block basis
- Cable Modem Termination Systems
- Carrier Access Products
- Data Center Servers (switching)
- Deep-Packet Inspection
- EDGE and Terabit Routers
- Enterprise WLAN
- Line Cards
- Metropolitan Packet Aggregation
- Storage Area Networks
- Wireless Base Stations