NL6512, NL6256 and NL6128 Proprietary Interface Knowledge-Based Processors
Broadcom's NL6512, NL6256 and NL6128 products are a family of processors designed to provide classification in enterprise, metro and wide-area networking platforms.
These devices offer the ability to store up to 512K 36-bit IPv4 routes with advanced search rates.
- Up to 512K standard 36-bit IPv4
- Dynamically configurable to 72-bit, 144-bit, 288-bit or 576-bit on a per-block basis
- Cable Modem Termination Systems
- Carrier Access Products
- Data Center Servers (switching)
- Deep-Packet Inspection
- EDGE and Terabit Routers
- Enterprise WLAN
- Line Cards
- Metropolitan Packet Aggregation
- Storage Area Networks
- Wireless Base Stations