NL71024 and NL7512 Proprietary Interface Knowledge-Based Processors
*Certain versions of this device are not available for sale in Germany or shipment to or from Germany, and these versions should not be used in any product destined for the German market.
Broadcom's NL71024 and NL7512 products are a family of processors designed to provide classification in enterprise, metro and wide-area networking platforms.
These devices offer the ability to store up to 512K 36-bit IPv4 routes with advanced search rates.
- Up to 1024K standard 36-bit IPv4
- Dynamically configurable to 72-bit, 144-bit, 288-bit or 576-bit on a per-block basis
- Cable Modem Termination Systems
- Carrier Access Products
- Data Center Servers (switching)
- Deep-Packet Inspection
- EDGE and Terabit Routers
- Enterprise WLAN
- Line Cards
- Metropolitan Packet Aggregation
- Storage Area Networks
- Wireless Base Stations
|Package||28nm, FPB4NGS, 29mmx29mm|
|External Memory Interfaces||8-bit and 16-bit Flash, w/ 6 Chip Selects SRAM, NVSRAM|