Secure Applications Processor
Highly integrated System on a Chip (SoC) designed to manage the authentication functions of a platform within a single device, including Trusted Platform Module (TPM), contacted and contactless smart cards, and biometrics, and to provide the capability to run custom secure applications.
In addition to reading contactless smart cards, the integrated RFID reader can also function as a Near Field Communication (NFC) reader. All processing occurs within the credential vault's secure boundary, allowing users to keep sensitive key material, credentials and other security functions out of host memory.
- ARM® Cortex™-M3 @ 150 MHz with FIPS 140-2 level 3 security
- Integrated RFID reader supports NFC, iCLASS® and FIPS 201-compliant PIV smart cards
- Credential Vault for secure storage and use of credentials
- FIPS 201 and EMVCo™ compliant contacted smart card reader
- Full on-chip fingerprint authentication processing
- Secure boot process to help avert system attacks
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 device
- USB host/device, SPI, SMbus, UART interfaces
- PC Client Security