Secure Applications Processor
Highly integrated System-on-a-Chip (SoC) devices designed for consumer electronic and secure system applications.
The products combine an ARM11™ CPU core with a unique merger of multimedia, networking and secure processing capabilities into a single chip solution. The BCM5892/BCM5893 has advanced security features, including Secure Processing Architecture (SPA) that enforces a security boundary between secure and open applications within the device. The secure mode provides an environment where only trusted application code can be executed. The BCM5892/BCM5893 can simultaneously operate in both secure and open mode without compromising the integrity of the secure application.
- High-performance, low-power embedded processing with ARM11™ CPU
- Built-in multimedia capability to support video and audio applications
- Secure processor architecture and security assurance logic protects system from software and hardware security attacks
- Supports popular networking and peripheral interfaces including Ethernet and USB
- Extensive power-saving modes for battery-powered and handheld applications
- PC Client Security