Ethernet Connectivity, Switching, and PHYs
Leveraging on our long-standing industry leadership in Ethernet, Broadcom offers an extensive portfolio of Ethernet products and solutions.
- Ethernet Controllers - Scalable Ethernet Lan-on-Motherboard (LOM) solutions that are optimized for today’s Cloud and Enterprise data centers.
- Ethernet Network Adapters – Scalable Ethernet PCIe NIC and OCP solutions that are optimized for today’s Cloud and Enterprise data centers.
- Ethernet PHYs – Leveraging Broadcom’s high-performance mixed signal design experience, our portfolio includes LAN/WAN PHYs, transmitters, retimers and gearboxes that are flexible and highly programmable.
- Ethernet Switches – Optimized for cloud-scale data centers and high performance computing environments, the StrataXGS® Tomahawk® and Trident switch products, the new StrataXGS Tomahawk II Switch Series is the highest performance Ethernet switch available today.
- Ethernet Transceivers – Broadcom offers a wide selection of Ethernet 10/100/1000BASE-TX transceivers that exceed IEEE noise cancellation and transmission jitter specifications creating highly integrated and robust physical layer solutions.
The most extensive copper PHY product portfolio in the industry includes 10GBASE-T PHY, 2.5G/5GBASE-T PHY, Gigabit Ethernet PHY, and Fast Ethernet PHY.
Broadcom offers the most advanced Power over Ethernet Power Sourcing Equipment (PoE PSE) solutions with highest integration, lowest power consumption, highest reliability, and greatest flexibility, resulting in lowest overall system cost.
Broadcom’s extensive Ethernet network adapters deliver board-level solutions for standard PCIe NICs and Open Compute Project (OCP) adapters ranging from 1GbE to 200GbE for Enterprise, Cloud and Telco markets.
Stingray™ Ethernet SmartNIC adapters and SoCs provide high performance, programmable networking in compact PCIe form factors for virtualized and bare metal services
Broadcom offers the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio of copper PHY transceivers for the automotive market. These PHYs support 100M and 1000M transmission rates and are conforming to the BroadR-Reach®, IEEE 100BASE-T1, 100BASE-Tx, 1000BASE-T1 standards.
Offered in both low and high port configurations supporting both 100BASE-T1 and 1000BASE-T1 Ethernet, Broadcom's Automotive Ethernet Switching solutions are highly integrated, cost effective, and based on a field-proven, industry-leading architecture.
Building on Broadcom’s extensive BroadR-Reach 100BASE-T1 Ethernet portfolio, Broadcom's Automotive Microcontroller solutions are highly integrated, cost effective, and designed for automotive applications. These Automotive Ethernet microcontrollers provide a wide range of interfaces to enable customers to design Ethernet based endpoint applications such as cameras, audio amplifiers, graphic displays etc.
Innovative BroadR-Reach technology extends the range of twisted-pair connections so that Ethernet and IP services can be deployed for longer reach with more cost-effective cabling.
Broadcom switching technology, along with our leading-edge software solutions, can be found in a wide array of products for home and small business, data center, enterprise, and service provider networks.
FASTPATH® networking software enables a wide range of Ethernet switching and routing products.
Broadcom offers a complete family of Ethernet PHY transceivers that enable the development of low-cost, high-density optical transport equipment.