Ethernet Connectivity, Switching, and PHYs
Leveraging on our long-standing industry leadership in Ethernet, Broadcom offers an extensive portfolio of Ethernet products and solutions.
- Converged Network Adapters – Optimized to meet the connectivity and storage needs of enterprises, cloud providers and telecos.
- Ethernet Controllers - Scalable Ethernet Lan-on-Motherboard (LOM) solutions that are optimized for today’s Cloud and Enterprise data centers.
- Ethernet Network Adapters – Scalable Ethernet PCIe NIC and OCP solutions that are optimized for today’s Cloud and Enterprise data centers.
- Ethernet PHYs – Leveraging Broadcom’s high-performance mixed signal design experience, our portfolio includes LAN/WAN PHYs, transmitters, retimers and gearboxes that are flexible and highly programmable.
- Ethernet Switches – Optimized for cloud-scale data centers and high performance computing environments, the StrataXGS® Tomahawk® and Trident switch products, the new StrataXGS Tomahawk II Switch Series is the highest performance Ethernet switch available today.
- Ethernet Transceivers – Broadcom offers a wide selection of Ethernet 10/100/1000BASE-TX transceivers that exceed IEEE noise cancellation and transmission jitter specifications creating highly integrated and robust physical layer solutions.
Broadcom is a leading provider of OneConnect® Converged Network Adapters (CNAs) to OEMs and systems integrators worldwide. The fourth generation of OneConnect® CNAs is optimized to meet the needs of connectivity and storage enterprises, cloud providers and telcos, while delivering a powerful set of features and capabilities.
One of the most extensive copper PHY, PoE and automotive product portfolios in the industry includes FE PHY, Gigabit PHY, 2.5G/5GBASE-T PHY, 10GBASE-T PHY, PoE PSE, Automotive PHY, Automotive Switch and Automotive Camera MCU.
Broadcom’s market-leading Ethernet controllers leverage Broadcom’s in-house PHY and SerDes technology to deliver a hardware-based, high-performance solution for Enterprise, Cloud and Telco LAN-on-Motherboard (LOM) implementations. Solutions scale from 1Gb to 100Gb
Broadcom’s extensive Ethernet network adapters deliver board-level solutions for standard PCIe NICs and Open Compute Project (OCP) adapters ranging from 1Gb to 100Gb for Enterprise, Cloud and Telco markets.
Broadcom switching technology, along with our leading-edge software solutions, can be found in a wide array of products for home and small business, data center, enterprise, and service provider networks.
FASTPATH® networking software enables a wide range of Ethernet switching and routing products.
Broadcom offers a complete family of Ethernet PHY transceivers that enable the development of low-cost, high-density optical transport equipment.