Ethernet Connectivity, Switching, and PHYs
Leveraging on our long-standing industry leadership in Ethernet, Broadcom offers an extensive portfolio of Ethernet products and solutions.
• Ethernet Network Adapters – designed for today’s servers, data centers, and cloud environments.
• Converged Network Adapters – Optimized to meet the connectivity and storage needs of enterprises, cloud providers and telecos.
• Ethernet Controllers - Designed for the high-bandwidth needs of enterprise applications. Verified and tested in the most demanding IT environments.
• Ethernet PHYs – Leveraging Broadcom’s high-performance mixed signal design experience, our portfolio includes LAN/WAN PHYs, transmitters, retimers and gearboxes that are flexible and highly programmable.
• Ethernet Switches – Optimized for cloud-scale data centers and high performance computing environments, the StrataXGS® Tomahawk® and Trident switch products, the new StrataXGS Tomahawk II Switch Series is the highest performance Ethernet switch available today.
• Ethernet Transceivers – Broadcom offers a wide selection of Ethernet 10/100/1000BASE-TX transceivers that exceed IEEE noise cancellation and transmission jitter specifications creating highly integrated and robust physical layer solutions.
Broadcom is a leading provider of OneConnect® Converged Network Adapters (CNAs) to OEMs and systems integrators worldwide. The fourth generation of OneConnect® CNAs is optimized to meet the needs of connectivity and storage enterprises, cloud providers and telcos, while delivering a powerful set of features and capabilities.
One of the most extensive copper PHY, PoE and automotive product portfolios in the industry includes FE PHY, Gigabit PHY, 2.5G/5GBASE-T PHY, 10GBASE-T PHY, PoE PSE, Automotive PHY, Automotive Switch and Automotive Camera MCU.
Broadcom Ethernet controllers combine hardware-based high performance data path components and a standards-based embedded processor in an innovative manner, converging networking and storage I/O interconnection onto a unified Ethernet fabric.
Broadcom is a leading supplier of Ethernet network adapters to the computer industry's leading PC OEMs, cloud providers, leading telecommunications companies, and add-in card manufacturers.
Broadcom switching technology, along with our leading-edge software solutions, can be found in a wide array of products for home and small business, data center, enterprise, and service provider networks.
FASTPATH® networking software enables a wide range of Ethernet switching and routing products.
Broadcom offers a complete family of Ethernet PHY transceivers that enable the development of low-cost, high-density optical transport equipment.
Reference designs to shorten design cycles and speed up the time to market.