NetXtreme® C-Series Single Port 25G and Dual Port 10G Cloud-Optimized Ethernet Controller
*Certain versions of this device are not available for sale in Germany or shipment to or from Germany, and these versions should not be used in any product destined for the German market.
Based on Broadcom’s scalable 10/25G Ethernet controller architecture, NetXtreme® C-Series controllers can be used to build highly-scalable, feature-rich networking solutions in servers for cloud-scale applications.
NetXtreme® C-Series addresses the performance and service demands of mega-scale data center networks for high throughput and advanced flow processing. Features such as TruFlow™ increase VM density up to 50%, freeing more CPU cycles for additional virtual machines. On-chip tunneling protocol processing for Geneve, VXLAN, and NVGRE provides up to a 5X throughput increase while lowering CPU utilization up to 90% compared to software-only solutions. NetXtreme® C-Series controllers also support advanced networking technologies such as SDN and NFV, to facilitate the management of cloud networks and to enable service provider solutions.
- Standards-compliant 10/25G support with 30MPPS full-duplex throughput
- LOM-able single-chip solution optimized for mega-scale data center and application workloads
- TruFlow™ engine for intelligent flow processing to increase server VM density and accelerate vSwitch processing
- New end-to-end congestion avoidance and management to anticipate and eliminate congestion before it happens
- Support for advanced networking technologies including SDN, NFV and virtualization
- LAN on Motherboards
- Software-Defined Networking Solutions
If you are looking for older or archived product downloads, please use the documents and downloads search tool.