NetXtreme® C-Series Single-Port 50G and Dual-Port 25G Cloud-Optimized Ethernet Controller
Based on Broadcom’s scalable 25/50G Ethernet controller architecture, NetXtreme® C-Series controllers can be used to build highly-scalable, feature-rich networking solutions in servers for cloud-scale applications.
NetXtreme® C-Series addresses the performance and service demands of mega-scale data center networks for high throughput and advanced flow processing. Features such as TruFlow™ increase VM density up to 50%, freeing more CPU cycles for additional virtual machines. On-chip tunneling protocol processing for Geneve, VXLAN, and NVGRE provides up to a 5X throughput increase while lowering CPU utilization up to 90% compared to software-only solutions. NetXtreme® C-Series controllers also support advanced networking technologies such as SDN and NFV, to facilitate the management of cloud networks and to enable service provider solutions.
- Standards-compliant 10/25/50G support with 30MPPS full-duplex throughput
- LOM-able single-chip solution optimized for mega-scale data center and application workloads
- TruFlow™ engine for intelligent flow processing to increase server VM density and accelerate vSwitch processing
- New end-to-end congestion avoidance and management to anticipate and eliminate congestion before it happens
- Support for advanced networking technologies including SDN, NFV and virtualization
- TruManage™ enhances server manageability and security for data center deployments
- LAN on Motherboards (LOM)
- Enterprise and Cloud Servers
- Software-Defined Networking Solutions (SDN)
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
|Ordering Part #||BCM57304A1KFSBG|
|Smart Congestion Control||No|
If you are looking for older or archived product downloads, please use the documents and downloads search tool.