NetXtreme® E-Series Single-Port 50G or Dual-Port 25G Ethernet Controller
Based on Broadcom’s scalable 10/25/50/100G Ethernet controller architecture, NetXtreme® E-Series controllers can be used to build highly-scalable, feature-rich networking solutions in servers for cloud-scale applications.
NetXtreme® E-Series addresses the performance and service demands of mega-scale data center networks for high throughput and advanced flow processing. Features such as TruFlow™ increase VM density up to 50%, freeing more CPU cycles for additional virtual machines. On-chip tunneling protocol processing for Geneve, VXLAN, and NVGRE provides up to a 5X throughput increase while lowering CPU utilization up to 90% compared to software-only solutions. NetXtreme® E-Series controllers also support advanced networking technologies such as SDN and NFV, to facilitate the management of cloud networks and to enable service provider solutions.
- Standards-compliant 10/25/50G SFP+ and SFP28 support with 30MPPS full-duplex throughput
- LOM-able single-chip solution optimized for mega-scale data center and application workloads
- NIC partitioning supporting 16 physical functions (PFs)
- TruFlow™ engine for intelligent flow processing to increase server VM density and accelerate vSwitch processing
- New end-to-end congestion avoidance and management to anticipate and eliminate congestion before it happens
- Support for advanced networking technologies including RoCE, SDN, NFV and virtualization
- Root of Trust security for enhanced network security protection from malicious attacks
- TruManage™ enhances server manageability and security for data center deployments
- LAN on Motherboards
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
|Ordering Part #||BCM57414B1KFSBG|
|Smart Congestion Control||Yes|