OneCommand Manager for VMware Servers
OneCommand Manager for VMware VCenter Server
Comprehensive streamlined administration of Emulex adapters from VMware vCenter Server management console
OneCommand Manager for VMware vCenter Server is a software plug-in that integrates real-time lifecycle management of adapters provided by Emulex into the VMware vCenter console, using the desktop client or the vSphere 5.1 Web Client. This tight integration centralizes and simplifies virtualization management.
OneCommand Manager for VMware vCenter Server builds on Emulex Common Information Model (CIM) providers and established OneCommand Manager features to proactively address key data center issues and improve operational efficiency across VMware hosts and clusters. The core functionality delivered includes multiprotocol management (Fibre Channel (FC), FC over Ethernet (FCoE), iSCSI, Network Interface Card (NIC)), online firmware flashing, configuration updates, adapter diagnostics, plus flexible graphical and command line interfaces.
IT administrators can use OneCommand Manager for VMware vCenter Server to help accelerate adapter and network deployments, optimize configurations, increase availability and lower costs for VMware host systems.
Administrators can use OneCommand Manager for VMware vCenter Server with either the vCenter desktop client or the vSphere 5.1 Web Client.
- Centrally manage adapters provided by Emulex from the VMware vCenter console using either the desktop client or vSphere 5.1 Web Client
- Simplify adapter administration with centralized cross platform / cross-protocol management
- Respond quickly to infrastructure changes
- Streamline and automate network adapter deployment and updates
- Increase systems availability with online update, configuration and diagnostic tools
- Runs with either the vCenter desktop client or the vSphere 5.1 Web Client
- Real-time lifecycle management of adapters provided by Emulex and ports via host, VMware cluster and fabric-centric views
- Update HBA firmware and boot code for individual hosts and across VMware clusters without server interruption
- Switch between Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), iSCSI and Network Interface Protocol (NIC) protocols on 10Gb Ethernet (10GbE) adapters provided by Emulex
- Set and modify global driver parameters for Fibre Channel (FC)/FCoE adapters provided by Emulex
- Change World Wide Name settings
- View initiators, targets and logical unit numbers (LUNs) for FC, FCoE and iSCSI ports
- View and configure Data Center Bridging for FCoE, NIC and iSCSI
- Reset FC/FCoE adapter ports
- Run diagnostic tests on adapters provided by Emulex
- Create and export network reports
- Extensive GUI and CLI interfaces
|OS Support||VMware vSphere|
|Industry Standards||FC-MI, FC-SP|
If you are looking for older or archived product downloads, please use the documents and downloads search tool.