BroadR-Reach® Single-Port Automotive Ethernet Transceiver
BCM89811 is Broadcom’s next-generation BroadR-Reach® automotive Ethernet chip, optimized for use in low-power automotive applications.
Delivering 100 megabit-per-second (Mb/s) performance over a single, unshielded twisted-pair wire, the highly integrated chip combines the functionality of multiple discrete devices in an ultra-small package (6x6 mm).
- Automotive-qualified low-power design reduces power consumption up to 30 percent
- On-chip integrated low-pass filters lower emissions (meets EMC requirements)
- Integrated internal regulators provide on-chip power and eliminate the need for external regulators
- Exceeds automotive specifications for noise cancellation and transmission jitter
- Delivers 100 Mb/s over single, unshielded twisted-pair wiring, delivering up to an 80 percent reduction in connectivity cost and 30 percent reduction in cabling weight