Quad Integrated IEEE 802.3at-Compliant PSE Controller
A highly integrated, IEEE 802.3at-2009-compliant Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) controller with unsurpassed integration and flexibility.
It contains four low-RDS (.35 ohm), high-voltage pass-FETs, each with a very accurate, lossless, proprietary internal current sense and an onboard microcontroller — all targeted to significantly reduce the complexity of Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) designs while easing PCB layout. The BCM59111 provides excellent protection under all possible fault conditions and overloads. It also supports two-event Classification for Type 2 (30W) applications. The BCM59111 has a networking-oriented host interface, communicating via a 400 kHz Broadcom Serial Control (BSC) bus.
- Highest integration allows lowest total bill of materials (BOM) count, easier PCB placement and PCB area saving
- Eliminates need for a heat sink
- Easy layout and design via simple ground/power plane
- Works with Broadcom PoE-enabled products for easy implementation
- Power over Ethernet Products
- Security Cameras
- VoIP Residential Terminal Adapters