Ethernet Network Adapters
Designed for today's enterprise and cloud-scale environments, Broadcom's NetXtreme® E-Series Ethernet network adapters are the ideal solution for high-performance virtualization, intelligent flow processing, secure data center connectivity, and machine learning.
Available in PCIe NIC and OCP mezzanine 2.0 and 3.0 form factors, Broadcom’s Ethernet network adapters support configurations ranging from 1G to 200G, and utilizing both optical and copper connectivity.
- TruFlow™ engine accelerates virtual switch processing by 2x, reduces server CPU usage up to 50%
- Broadsafe™ embedded security provides Silicon Root of Trust, delivering industry’s most secure Ethernet controller
- TruManage™ addresses end-user manageability needs to allow fine tuning of networks for maximum performance
- On-chip tunneling protocol processing for Geneve, VXLAN, and NVGRE provides up to a 5x throughput increase
- Low latency and high throughput RoCEv2 paves the way for machine learning and NVMe over Fabrics
- Acceleration engines for SDN and NFV enable leading-edge service provider solutions
- Modern architecture delivers industry’s lowest latency and lowest CPU utilization for real-world network conditions