BCM5719-4P - 2x1GbE PCIe NIC
High-Performance, Feature-Rich NetXtreme® Quad-Port 1G PCIe Ethernet NIC
Designed for today's enterprise and data center environments, Broadcom's NetXtreme® 1G Ethernet Adapters are the ideal solution for multicore servers, delivering full line-rate throughput across all ports.
The BCM5719 PCIe NIC is a 13th-generation 10/100/1000BASE-T and 10/100/1000BASE-X Ethernet LAN controller solution for high-performance server and networking applications. The host interface supports a separate PCI Express function for each LAN interface. The BCM5719 includes I/O Virtualization (IOV) features such as 17 receive and 16 transmit queues, and 17 MSI-X vectors with flexible vector-to-queue association. These IOV features enable the BCM5719 to support VMWare® NetQueue and Microsoft® VMQ technologies.
The BCM5719 includes a comprehensive set of hardware features that the system may use to implement IEEE 1588 or IEEE 802.1AS-based time synchronization. These hardware features include a high-precision clock, timestamp registers for receive/transmit packets, and programmable trigger inputs and watchdog outputs.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet compliant with IEEE Std 802.3az-2010
- IEEE 802.3ap Clause 73 auto-negotiation
- Quad 10/100/1000BASE-T full-duplex/half-duplex MACs
- Virtualization support with VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ
- Wake-on-LAN support
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- Cloud and Web2.0 data center servers
- Enterprise data center servers
- Private Cloud
- Machine Learning (ML) clusters
- High-Performance Computing (HPC) clusters
- Multi-node container platforms
- NVMe storage disaggregation ( NVMe-oF™)
- Database servers
|Ordering Part #||BCM5719-4P|
|Adapter Type||PCIe NIC|
|Host Connector||PCIe 2.0 x4|
|OS Support||CentOS, Debian, FreeBSD, Linux, Microsoft Windows, Oracle Linux, Oracle Solaris, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Solaris, Ubuntu, VMware, VMware ESX, VMware vSphere, Windows Hyper-V, Windows Server|
If you are looking for older or archived product downloads, please use the documents and downloads search tool.