NetXtreme E-Series Single-Port Multi-Host 100G OCP Mezzanine Adapter
Based on Broadcom’s scalable 10/25/50/100G Ethernet controller architecture, NetXtreme®-E Series Open Compute Project (OCP) adapters can be used to build highly-scalable, feature-rich RoCE networking solutions in servers for Enterprise and Cloud-scale applications, including Telco.
NetXtreme®-E Series addresses the performance and service demands of mega-scale data center networks for high throughput and advanced flow processing. Features such as TruFlow™ increase VM density up to 50%, freeing more CPU cycles for additional virtual machines. On-chip tunneling protocol processing for Geneve, VXLAN, and NVGRE provides up to a 5X throughput increase while lowering CPU utilization up to 90% compared to software-only solutions. NetXtreme®-E Series controllers also support advanced networking technologies such as RoCE, SDN and NFV, to facilitate the management of data networks and to enable service provider solutions.
- Standards-compliant 10/25/40/50/100G single-port QSFP28 OCP adapter with 45MPPS full-duplex throughput
- NIC partitioning supporting 16 physical functions (PFs)
- Multi-host support on the PCIe interface for up to four hosts
- TruFlow™ engine for intelligent flow processing to increase server VM density and accelerate vSwitch processing
- New end-to-end congestion avoidance and management to anticipate and eliminate congestion before it happens
- Support for advanced networking technologies including RoCE, SDN, NFV and virtualization
- Root of Trust security for enhanced network security protection from malicious attacks
- TruManage™ enhances server manageability and security for data center deployments
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Enterprise and Cloud Storage
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Machine Learning
|Ordering Part #||BCM957454M4540C|
|Adapter Type||OCP Mezz|
|OS Support||CentOS, Debian, FreeBSD, Linux, Microsoft Windows, Novell SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server, Oracle Linux, Oracle Solaris, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server, Solaris, Ubuntu, VMware, VMware ESX, VMware vSphere, Windows Hyper-V, Windows Server|
If you are looking for older or archived product downloads, please use the documents and downloads search tool.