NetXtreme® C-Series Dual-Port 25G Cloud-Optimized PCIe Ethernet Adapter
Based on Broadcom’s scalable 25/50G Ethernet controller architecture, NetXtreme® C-Series PCIe Ethernet NIC solutions can be used to build highly-scalable, feature-rich networking solutions in servers for cloud-scale applications.
NetXtreme® C-Series addresses the performance and service demands of mega-scale data center networks for high throughput and advanced flow processing. Features such as TruFlow™ increase VM density up to 50%, freeing more CPU cycles for additional virtual machines. On-chip tunneling protocol processing for Geneve, VXLAN and NVGRE provides up to a 5X throughput increase while lowering CPU utilization up to 90%, compared to software-only solutions. NetXtreme® C-Series controllers also support advanced networking technologies such as SDN and NFV, to facilitate the management of cloud networks and to enable service provider solutions.
- Standards-compliant 10/25G dual-port SFP28 PCIe NIC with 30MPPS full-duplex throughput
- TruFlow™ engine for intelligent flow processing to increase server VM density and accelerate vSwitch processing
- New end-to-end congestion avoidance and management to anticipate and eliminate congestion before it happens
- Support for advanced networking technologies including SDN, NFV and virtualization
- TruManage™ enhances server manageability and security for data center deployments
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Enterprise and Cloud Servers
|Ordering Part #||BCM957304A3041CC|
|Adapter Type||PCIe NIC|
|OS Support||CentOS, Debian, FreeBSD, Linux, Microsoft Windows, Novell SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server, Oracle Linux, Oracle Solaris, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server, Solaris, Ubuntu, VMware, VMware ESX, VMware vSphere, Windows Hyper-V, Windows Server|