Dual 100G MACSec PHY
*Certain versions of this device are not available for sale in Germany or shipment to or from Germany, and these versions should not be used in any product destined for the German market.
The Broadcom BCM82391 is a single-chip low-power, high-density PHY integrating IEEE 802.1AE MACSec GCM-AES-256b encryption, IEEE 1588 and retimer functions supporting 100-Gigabit Ethernet (GbE), 50 GbE, 40 GbE, 25GbE & 10GbE applications. In 100G, the BCM82391 supports two full-duplex 100G ports for SR4, LR4, CR4, ER4 applications. On-chip clock synthesis is performed by a low-cost 156.25 MHz reference clock via high-frequency, low jitter phase-locked loops (PLLs). The BCM82391 is available in a RoHS-compliant package.
- Dual 100G port with CAUI4-to-CAUI4 supports retimer/equalization/MACSec encryption functions in SR4, LR4, CR4, ER4 applications
- Supports IEEE 1588 timestamping and ITU-T Y.1731 with Sync-E recovered clocks
- Support 100G CL91 FEC for 802.3bj and 25G CL74/108 FEC for 802.3by applications
- Integrated host side AC-coupling caps
- Line-side and client-side loopbacks
- Dual Supply - 1.0V and 1.8V/2.5V/3.3V
- Support IEEE 802.1AE (dataplane) and IEEE 802.1AEbw-2013, including GCS-AES-256 and GCM-AES-128
- MACSec encryption on high-speed 10G/25G/40G/50G/100G front panel line cards
|External Memory Interfaces||8-bit and 16-bit Flash, w/ 6 Chip Selects SRAM, NVSRAM|